International Placement Programme through Video Conferencing Mode, Organised by Committee for Members in Industry November – December, 2015
International Placement Programme through Video Conferencing Mode,
Committee for Members in Industry
November – December, 2015
The Committee for Members in Industry of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India provides opportunity to the employers to interact with newly qualified Chartered Accountants and makes all arrangements at its centres, thereby providing a cost effective mode of recruiting qualified Chartered Accountants.
International Placement Programme is a step ahead as an extension to the same programme but with a different objective. CMII has taken an initiative to organize a separate International Placement Programme through video conferencing mode for Chartered Accountants. Chartered Accountants are getting placed not only within the country but are also taking up jobs abroad. Many CAs are providing their services to the organizations internationally. To facilitate employment for chartered accountants at international level, CMII of ICAI is organizing International Placement Programme.
This programme would enable the corporates working across the world to recruit Chartered Accountants through video conferencing mode from Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi centres from India.
MEET THE COMPLETE BUSINESS SOLUTION PROVIDERS: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
Chartered Accountants are considered as complete business solution providers in this dynamic business world. They are trained practically in all avenues of finance, accounting, auditing, management and information technology. They can undertake responsibilities ranging from carrying out feasibility study, raising financial resources, compliance with regulatory framework, capital structure and planning, organizational development, installation of efficiency accounting, budgetary control, information system apart from giving advice on complex issues such as joint ventures, foreign collaborations, amalgamation, merger, diversification, modernization, product pricing, BPO, KPO, restructuring etc.
INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT PROGRAMME – A GREAT ADVANTAGE FOR CORPORATES
Corporates working across the world can now end their search by participating in International Placement Programme wherein they would have access to a vast database of Chartered Accountants of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The event would provide an opportunity to companies to select Chartered Accountants as per their requirement criterion.
ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERS FOR INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT PROGRAMME
Chartered Accountants fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to take part in International Placements.
- Having the membership number of Institute as on 20th November, 2015. The membership number should be available with you and would be required for registration.
- Passed CA. final examination on or before May, 2015.
- The members who have got placements through the placement programme organized by the Institute between 01.10.2014 to 1.11.2015 are not eligible to apply.
Important Dates for International Placement Programme
Start Date for Member registration: 23rd November, 2015
Last date for Member registration: 26th November, 2015
Last Date for company registration: 20th November, 2015
Opening of database for Companies: 27th November, 2015
|Centre||Registration of the Companies||Registration of the Members||Short-listing by Companies||Consent sending by
|Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi||Upto 20th November, 2015||23rd November to 26th November, 2015||1st December, 2015||2nd-3rd December, 2015||7th–8th December, 2015|
Participation Fees (Rs.)
11.00 AM-6.00 PM IST
11.00 AM-6.00 PM IST
Plus service tax @ 14 % applicable
* Charges of Psychometric test
For Mumbai and New Delhi:- INR 35,000/-
For Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Kolkata:- INR 30,000/-
Above payment includes the facility for video conferencing arrangements in India and also include public IP or single dial out charge that will be borne by CMII of ICAI. Companies have to make their own arrangement at their end to stay connected in video conferencing mode and they can have only one dial in facility.
Payment Terms: Participation fee shall be payable by way of credit card / Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ payable at New Delhi and should be sent to Secretary, CMII, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110 002 so as to reach on or before 22nd November, 2015.
Kindly also note that the PAN No. of Institute is AAAAT7798M and Service Tax Registration No. is AAAAT7798MST003 (DL-I/ST/MP/R-II/1530/ICA/2006).
The payment may also be made through Net Banking, the details are as follows :
Beneficiary Name THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
Beneficiary address THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
‘ICAI Bhawan’, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi- 110002
Bank Account no. 055010100242608
Bank Name Axis Bank
Branch address A-13, Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, New Delhi- 110092
Account Type saving
IFSC Code UTIB0000055
Norms for Allotment of Day Slots for participating companies in International Placement Programme: Allotment of slot(s) would be based on CTC and number of participants. However, it shall also be based on first come first serve basis.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS
Timings of the event: 11.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (IST)
- The companies participating will have to register online on placement portal www.placement.icai.org on or before 20th November, 2015.
- 2. The participation fees should be remitted at ICAI head office New Delhi. The fee is not refundable.
- Access to the Member database shall be allowed only after the receipt of participation fee by CMII Secretariat latest by 20th November, 2015. Fee is chargeable even in case a recruiting organization withdraws after confirming the participation and data access has been given.
- Final list of Members appearing for interview will be available online on placement portal www.placement.icai.org one day after consent date by Member at respective centres.
- Shortlisting by individual recruiting entities shall be restricted to maximum fifteen times of the number of vacancies in that particular organisation, which are expected to be filled up from a particular Placement Programme centre.
- The companies participating have to offer The minimum take home salary INR 1.50 lac per month to the Members in International Placements.
- 7. Kindly note that no Written Test/GD can be conducted. However Psychometric test can be conducted on chargeable basis.
- The entire process above would be done online on placement portal www.placement.icai.org and in video conferencing mode.
|GUIDELINES FOR THE MEMBERS|
Timings of the event: 1100 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (IST)
- The Members have to register online with Placement portal www.placement.icai.org .
- A Member can opt for only one centre for appearing in the interview.
- There is no participation fee for Members.
- There is no restriction on the number of interviews a Member can attend at selected centre.
- Once finally selected by any company and accepting the offer by signing the offer letter, the Member cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisations that have interviewed him/her earlier through this International Placement.
- The entire process above would be done online on placement portal www.placement.icai.org and interviews will be in video conferencing mode only.
CA. Charanjot Singh Nanda
Committee for Members in Industry
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Tel: +91 (11) 30110491/526/548/549
ICAI does not guarantee that the Members who have filled in the data will be actually present in the interview or after selection he would join the organization. Disclaimer: The CMII of ICAI reserves the right to change its policy or change the programme at any point of time at its discretion.
Steps for registration of companies for International Placement interviews
|1.||No. of Recruitments to be done centrewise by your organization.|
|2.||CTC (in INR) to be offered to the Chartered Accountants *|
|3.||Minimum take-home monthly salary *|
|4.||Break -up of CTC * :|
|5.||Job Profile to be provided to the Chartered Accountants along with likely place of posting in Department.|
|6.||Working Timing -Whether during the normal working hours or otherwise of the shifts i.e US ,UK or India|
|7.||Age limit of the Chartered Accountants to be recruited.|
|8.||Required Cut off for percentage of Marks/attempt in CA Foundation/Inter/Final, if any.|
|9.||Requirement of Bond, if any-|
|10.||Source of information about the ICAI Placement Programme (please tick mark)
Based on previous participation
Advertisement in the Chartered Accountant Journal
Campus Brochure from ICAI
Telephone call/Email from ICAI Officers
|11.||Centre of Participation|
Step 2: On receipt of the responses to the above questions, the CMII Secretariat would allot the Day Slots to the organization for the respective centres based on norms of Priority and availability.
Step 3: After the allotment of day slots, the organization is required to remit the participation fees accordingly.
Step 4: The participating entity is required to do the online registration on www.placement.icai.org and fill up the Proforma & payment Form and upload their presentation in their login for the information of the Members.
Step 5: On the completion of online registration and the receipt of the participation fees the CMII Secretariat would provide the online access to the database of the Members for shortlisting.
Step 6: The recruiting entity is required to do the online shortlisting of the Members within the specified time frame for the respective centres as per the schedule of placement programme.