GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
, (POLICY BRANCH)
VYAPAR BHAWAN, LP.ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002
CIRCULAR NO. 2;2. of 2015-16
Sub: FiLing of reconciliation return for the year 2014-15.
In partial modification to this department's Circular No.28 of 2015-16 on
the subject cited, above and in exercise of the powers conferred under Rule 49A of '
the Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005 read with section 9(2) of Central Sales Tax'
Act, 1956, I, S.S.Yadav, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, do hereby extend the last
date of filing of online return in Form 9 for the year 2014-15, prescribed under
Rule 4 of Central Sales Tax (Delhi) Rules, 2005 to 15/01/2016.
The return is to be filed by dealers who have made interstate sale at
concessional rates against statutory forms 'C' or stock transferred against 'F' forms
or sold the goods against 'H'forms to dealers (other than Delhi) or claimed
deduction from taxable turnover against E-I/EIIforms or I/J forms etc.
The dealers who have not made the sale as mentioned above' need not
file reconciliation return in Form 9. ~
Commissioner, VaLue Add d Tax
No.F.3(589)jPolicy/V ATj2015j \\ 6~ ~,b'6 Dated: \5 \ \~ \ c;2.QJ lS
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All Spl./Addl./Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of
Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02. '
2. Dy. Director (Policy), Department of Trade. and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar
, Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
3. Joint Director(IT), bepartment of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of, Delhi, Vyapar
Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02 for uploading the circular on the website of
4. The President/General Secretary, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar
Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
5. All Assistant CommissionersjAVATOs, Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of
Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan, LP.Estate New Delhi-02 through Zonal In charge.
6. PS tothe Commissioner, VAT Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi,
Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate New Delhi-02.
7. Guard File.
Assistant Commissioner (Policy)